Terms of Service
Welcome to TechExposal.com!
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for using the TechExposal website, located at “www.techexposal.com“.
By accessing this website we assume that you accept these terms of service. Do not continue to use TechExposal if you do not agree to all of the terms of service stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, TechExposal and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on TechExposal. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access it from TechExposal for personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from TechExposal
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from TechExposal
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from TechExposal
- Redistribute content from TechExposal
Certain parts of this website provide users with the opportunity to post and exchange views and information in certain areas of the website. TechExposal does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of TechExposal, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, TechExposal shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damage, or expense caused and/or incurred as a result of any use of and/or posting and/or display of the Comments on this website.
TechExposal reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and to have all necessary licenses and permissions to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material that constitutes an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote any business or custom or present any commercial activity or illegal.
You hereby grant TechExposal a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify and permit others to use, reproduce and modify any of your Comments in any form, format or medium.
3. Hyperlinking to our Content:
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way that they hyperlink to the websites of other listed companies; and
- Accredited Societies system-wide except for Non-Profit Organizations, Charity Shopping Malls, and Charity Fundraising Groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the Linked Party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linked party’s website.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Well-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- Dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, legal, and consulting firms; and
- Educational and trade organizations.
We will approve linking requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the linking would not cause us to appear unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us of the visibility of the hyperlink outweighs the absence of TechExposal, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and wish to link to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to TechExposal. Include your name, the name of your organization, your contact details, and your site URL, a list of any URLs from which you wish to link to our website, and a list of the URLs from our site to which you wish to create a link. Wait 3-5 business days for a response.
Contact Email: [email protected]
Approved organizations can create a hypertext link to our website as follows:
- Using our corporate name; or
- Using the Uniform Resource Locator it is attached to; or
- Use of any other description of our Website linked to at this one makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the TechExposal’s logo or other graphics for linking will be permitted without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior written approval and permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
5. Responsibility for content:
We will not be held responsible for any content appearing on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise on your website. No link must appear on any website which could be construed as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise infringes, or supports the infringement or other violation of the rights of any third party.
TechExposal.com-Terms of Service